Thursday, October 4, 2007

Another Post

The town of Piriapolis is a cute town and we’re within walking distance to the beach. We’re staying in a two-story house right now, with a view of the ocean. Since we got to Piriapolis, I’ve had a horrible ear infection.

There have been a lot of interesting thunder and lightening storms here. We can watch the lightening strike over the ocean. Every night we hear these frogs, which I haven’t actually seen yet, which sound like screaming cats. Later this week we are going to go whale watching and I hope to see a few. There are lots of stray cats and dogs around here, and they’re all very nice.

Ever since I got here I’ve been looking for a small remote control car to play with, but they’re very expensive here. I’m missing everybody at home and I’ve still found no baseballs.

No comments: