Monday, December 10, 2007

Chile!!!

I haven't been updating you on my blog. I'm now in Chile and have stayed in three different places. Right now, we're staying on a lake by an active volcano with smoke coming out of it. Unfortunately, you have to be 15 to climb the volcano, because the snow is up to my chest. But, even has hard as it may be going up, I imagine that sliding down on the chutes that they've made, would be awfully fun. Since I cannot go, my dad has offered to take me on a fishing trip on the lake later today. My sisters, with my dad, are climbing the volcano tomorrow. My mom has offered, during that time, to take Elli and me horseback riding in the mountains.

I finally found a nice leather hat! I'll show it to you on this blog post.


Villarrica Volcano with smoke coming out of the top


My hat with the view out the window of our cabana

No comments: